Thursday, October 13, 2011

Food & Wine Magazine Is Aging Whiskey: Woodinville Whiskey Co. Age Your Own Whiskey Kit is on the Counter

Many thanks to Morgan for the "Mouthing Off" story in today's Food & Wine magazine.

Morgan writes, on week one's aging, "Whenever I tell people that I’m from Kentucky, the response is always, “Whiskey or horses?”—not altogether an unfair question. (It’s horses, by the way.) Generally, American whiskey doesn’t stray too far from the Kentucky-Tennessee border. That’s why, when I opened a package from Woodinville Whiskey Company, I was doubly mystified. Not only had they sent a Washington State whiskey, but a Washington State age-your-own whiskey kit, complete with two bottles of unaged whiskey, an adorable miniature barrel and a funnel. Curious, I decided to give it a go and I’ll be reporting on any changes over the next few weeks."

So looking forward to hearing more about how the aging goes.

Thanks Chelsea, Megan and Morgan of Food & Wine magazine for the great story on our client Woodinville Whiskey Co. (www.woodinvillewhiskeyco.com). The article may be read online here: http://bit.ly/rgHWjY

No comments: