Friday, June 26, 2009

Halter Hotties Score a Seattle Times "Mind the Shop" feature


Love it! Alison Brownrigg wrote about our client in today's NWSource shopping feature saying, "Halter Hotties reworks vintage scarves into smoking hot halter tops". She writes: "I see great vintage scarves at thrift stores all the time, but I hesitate to buy them because I find it challenging to work them into my wardrobe. It’s either tie them around my neck or wear them as a headscarf and I’ve failed to rock either look successfully. Luckily, I’ve recently stumbled on another way to wear them that requires very little work on my part.

Local designer Kim Alexander of Halter Hotties, takes classic silk scarves and transforms them into halter tops with iconic silhouettes. These tops are so smoking hot, I can image Marilyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield wearing one. Some of them are actually very conservative and demure, perfect for the Audrey Hepburn type.

Ranging in price from $149 to $219, the halters come in five styles inspired by sexy, feminine vixens of the 1950’s and 1960’s. Choose between high necklines with decorative ruffles or daring v-necks, either way, these unique tops will unleash your inner beauty queen.
You can send her one of your own vintage scarves for a custom-made top, or choose from her inventory of handcrafted options.

Halter Hotties are available online and at Fini, the excellent accessories store at the Inn at the Market.

Copyright © 2009 The Seattle Times Company"


Thanks Allison!

Photo from Halter Hotties
...

No comments: